Haltech’s HEAT accelerator program assists Halton-based tech startup companies with support & mentorship services to ‘fast track’ their growth into successful technology companies. Haltech’s mission is straightforward: they help technology entrepreneurs and companies to develop and transform their good ideas and product innovations into well positioned, growing ventures.
Purity Gas applied to the program in August, and in October we received the great news that we had been accepted into the tech accelerator. As a young Halton-based tech company now operating in the Haltech ecosystem, Purity Gas Inc now has access to dedicated business mentors, financing & capital investment opportunities, R&D grants, and legal & professional assistance.
We have big plans for Purity Gas, and the industrial nitrogen gas market as we know it. We’re excited and honored to have been selected to participate in Haltech’s accelerator program; 2018 is around the corner and we can’t wait to continue building upon our early successes!
Purity Gas – What we do
We design & sell technology that allows users to generate & store their own nitrogen gas supply right at their facility – for typically 90% less cost than buying nitrogen the traditional way. Users also achieve a significant reduction of their company’s carbon footprint. Our technology eliminates the need to have nitrogen delivered via transport truck, and we skip the gas condensation process that requires huge amounts of electricity.
More importantly, why we do it
As co-founders, we share a passion for contributing to the success of 1. other Canadian businesses, 2. our economy and 3. our environment. It’s vitally important to us that our work has direct positive influence on these three things. Nitrogen generation came as a perfect fit for our core business values;
- We get to work closely with great people, solving important problems which create real financial & environmental value for our clients
- We help them capture significant financial savings by implementing state-of-the-art technology
- We’re modernizing & disrupting the archaic nitrogen gas industry, which has been largely unchanged and unchallenged for decades
- Our projects reduce carbon emissions right here in our own backyard by eliminating transport truck deliveries and the electricity required to create & store liquid nitrogen
- Most importantly, our projects create local jobs and economic prosperity. Our clients are reinvesting their savings back into their businesses; they’re hiring more staff, increasing production volumes and becoming even more competitive on a global scale
Nitrogen generation technology is simply the answer to ‘what we do’ . What we’re fiercely passionate about is the ‘why we do it’ . We absolutely love that we’re at the leading edge of this fundamental industry shift. Share in our passion, and let’s achieve great things together.
Chris Styles & Alan Hopkins,
Co-founders of Purity Gas Inc.
To learn more about Haltech, visit www.haltech.ca